For small groups or families to provide encouragement to students through frequent interaction, and to provide extra support for teachers.
Visit the class at least once a month.
Work out a plan to have at least one representative from your group or your family to visit the class each week.
Ways to provide encouragement and support:
- CHAPERONES FOR FIELD TRIPS
- READ TO THE CLASS
- EAT BREAKFAST OR LUNCH WITH CLASSROOM FROM TIME TO TIME
- SEND BIRTHDAY CARDS OR GOODIE BAGS FOR TEACHER AND STUDENTS
- PROVIDE A PARTY FOR ALL HOLIDAYS: FALL, CHRISTMAS, VALENTINE’S, EASTER, END-OF-YEAR
- EAT WITH CLASS AT SCHOOL THANKSGIVING LUNCH
- HELP AT SCHOOL FIELD DAY CALLED “BOBCAT FUN DAY”
- CONTACT THE TEACHER AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK
- WRITE LETTERS TO STUDENTS
- HELP WITH CLASSROOM SUPPLIES AND SPECIAL ACTIVITIES
For more information contact email@example.com